High-contrast performance for kids with the added warmth and coverage of MFI compatibility. The kids' Anon Relapse Jr. Goggles feature our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) for seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when used with our compatible hoods and face masks.
A cylindrical lens maximizes the field of view, while full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free clarity in all conditions. They are over the glass compatible for wearing with eyeglasses and include an MFI face mask and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- MFI® face mask and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical Precurved Lens wraps to the shape of the face
- Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
Articles vus récemment
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.